The company provides you an opportunity to Return, Refund or Exchange the product purchase on the website of Nainaoptical. If you meet the following criteria-
- The request for return, exchange or refund should be raised within 7 days of the receipt of the products through our website.
- The price tag, other identification tag, the invoice and the original packing must be intact and sent back;
- The product should not have been used or damaged or having scratches that diminish the value of the product in any manner.
- You need to mention order no. and date of order.
- You should return products along with the invoice of the product. In case absence of invoice product will not be returnable.
- Ensure that return package should be properly sealed and sent to the Company. If product is found damaged by any way same will be resent to you and not considered for return or refund purpose.
- The return product will be checked by our experts and they will finalize, whether to accept or reject the product for the purpose of return.
- The company will accept the return only after the checking with experts and then with the acknowledgement of experts the refund will be initiated.
- The refund amount will exclude the shipping charges and any other cost in respect to rechecking of the product by the expert.
- The return product will be exchanged for the same product on the priority basis. If the same product is not available, then the company will initiate the refund for the same.
- To request for return, refund or exchange, please contact us on- Customer Care -9000000000; or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The refund amount will be initiated within 15 days after confirmation from our expert and after deduction of charges related to shipping and other
Note – Ensure that no scratches are made on the glasses of the product. The frames should not be bent or twisted. All screws and any embedment should remain intact and must be returned with all the original box, instructions and guarantee.
As stated above, you could either get a refund or exchange it for a voucher. If this is not applicable, you could exchange for the same product. In case, you choose some different product of the same price or lower price, then the difference will not be payable. In case, you would purchase a higher price product than returned product, the difference between the refund amount and the price of the product will be payable by the customer.